A.J.’s 6 month portraits were just precious! LOVED his sweet little hoodie, seriously how can you resist him?! I’m so thankful for family’s like A.J.’s…they’re wonderful to work with and amazingly loyal. That is an incredible blessing for a business like mine. Also, don’t forget to take a look back at A.J.’s newborn portraits!
Charlie time! Our time together for his 6 month portraits was nothing but wonderful! We spent some time in downtown Birmingham and Charlie showed off his new milestone…sitting up. Sitting up is a total game changer for children’s photography. Baby is happier, can visually explore more, and can’t move away from you!
He’s such a little hunk when he smiles, but my favorite look from Charlie is his little furrowed brow. It’s most definitely in your best interest to rewind and have a look back at Charlie’s newborn portraits. Can you even handle how cute this little guy is? Alright, onto this sweet 6 month old!
I’ll be going about this post a little differently. I love a good list, so I’m going to be listing things you need to know about Hudson and his 1 year portraits!
Things You Need To Know:
1. That wonderful Land of Nod teepee was his big birthday gift and he LOVES it!
2. The bloomers and knit crown he’s wearing…his Gran made those.
3. His Pops made the amazing tree stump chair.
4. Hudson’s 1st birthday party was a woodland themed backyard cookout. It was perfect.
5. This was one of my favorite shoots of the year.
7. It feels like just yesterday that Kamin told me in her kitchen (while 6 week old Walt was napping) that she was 7 weeks pregnant! I’m more than proud to call her my friend and am constantly honored each time I photograph her, Cory, and Hudson.
8. Hudson is 1 year old and here are his portraits to prove it! Enjoy dear readers.